Insitox 2 is the “Sewage” version of Tame-Water products. It is specifically designed to locally monitor sewage input into urban or industrial sewage treatment plants. The measurement is carried out on 5 to 10 non-pathogen bacteria specifically targeted from the bacterial population of each facility. The device therefore provides customised monitoring making it possible to alert to specific toxic events that could alter the facility’s operation.
Easy to use
Transportable and compact
Basic mains power supply
No specific laboratory skills required
Customised pack of freeze-dried bacteria delivered ready to use on a disposable rack that can be inserted directly into the device
Measurement and Diagnosis
- Automatic using the supplied software
- Can be customised for the application and the context
- Fast (twice as fast as a laboratory test)
- Elimination of the logistics costs of sending samples to a laboratory
- The time needed to get the results is reduced
- After having plugged in the device, operators add the water sample they want to analyse into the clearly identified disposable vials on a rack, along with the supplied control water sample used as a measurement reference.
- Operators insert the rack of consumables into the device and start the acquisition from the software. A fail-safe guarantees that the rack is correctly positioned.
- The device carries out the measurements using a predefined program and returns the results.
- When the analysis is complete, the consumables can be disposed of without any specific precautions.
As are all our devices, Insitox 2 is robust and easy to transport and use. It also offers a rich combination of probe bacteria selected for hitherto unseen water quality assessments. The solution is specially designed to, and excels in, monitoring sewage system effluents - whether from urban or industrial facilities, and at all stages of the processes. Insitox 2 is specifically adapted using:
- A combination of 5 to 10 natural, non-pathogen biological probes, exactly targeted for your effluents from a bank of thousands of strains.
- The responses themselves are calibrated to monitor your specific effluents. The software suite gives clear and useful interpretations of the results making it possible to certify the safety and compliance of your effluents or process waters.
- Our experimental feedback on urban waters or standard effluents show that 5 strains are optimal, 10 are optimal for more problematic industrial effluents. Our teams create the ideal combination or combinations taking into account your specific needs and challenges.
- Easy to use, fast and risk-free with a minimum of handling operations. The device is lightweight, compact and operates on standard 220V power; like all our product line, it is easy to transport and can be deployed in many working environments.
Insitox 2 has shown its worth in high-stake and high constraint industrial environments where it has made measurable savings by reducing losses due to production failures, the alteration of quality and non-conformities. Its power is just as accessible to sewage treatment plants at controlled and compatible costs thanks to the flexibility of our offers.