For more than 20 years, the Tame-Water laboratory has been helping stakeholders: communities, manufacturers, managers, etc. to assess and monitor the toxicity of their water.
More than a simple laboratory, Tame-Water engages daily with its customers to design services and material equipment that meet their specific needs, with the aim of ensuring them a perfect assessment of the quality of their water.
Whatever type of water to analyze and the purpose of these analyzes, Tame-Water has a solution!
Tame-Water designs and manufactures analyzers for:
- toxicity of drinking water,
- toxicity of charged water.
Drinking water and wastewater bioassay analyzers have been designed to monitor and track the non-toxicity of water samples.
These solutions consist of:
- a toximeter (incubator, carousel, and a measuring device);
- a digital tablet provided;
- specific software used to read the results;
- bacteria selected for their representativeness, their complementarity and their sensitivity to chemical pollution.
With its expertise, Tame-Water designs, develops and adapts its services to meet the specific needs of its customers:
- services adapted to all types of water: drinking water, natural water, waste water, sea water, gray water, waste water;
- different bioassays or bioassay panels implemented according to the defined risk or the question envisaged;
- analyzes complementary to classical physico-chemical analyzes;
- analyzes revealing chronic or acute toxicity linked to pollutants: heavy metals, pesticides, hydrocarbons, endocrine disruptors, drug residues, microplastics and "cocktail effects" ...